Sky Blue Homes offers a friendly and personal service to all landlords, focusing on your individual needs. Whether you’re letting out for the first time and want someone to manage every aspect of your property, or you’ve a seasoned portfolio and want the best in property advertising, look no further!
- 3 MAIN LEVELS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMISABLE TO YOUR NEEDS
- INSURANCE AGAINST EVICTIONS, LOSSES AND LEGAL FEES
- A PERSONAL, GOLD-ACCREDITED ACCOUNT MANAGER
- SECURITY OVER TENANT QUALITY AND GUARANTEED RENT
- NO HIDDEN FEES WHATSOEVER - WHAT YOU SEE IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAY!
- 6-DAY-A-WEEK CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RENT APPRAISALS
- AN EXPERT LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE AND EFFICIENCY
- ALL-IN-ONE MANAGEMENT FROM LISTINGS TO LABOUR
- OCCUPANCY RATES UNPARALLELLED
Our most basic level of care, the tenant finder service will ensure your property is filled by high-quality tenants in record time (without breaking the bank).
- Advertising via a variety of online platforms, with stunning HD images courtesy of our professional photographer.
- Strictly vetted and referenced tenants, including careful identity examinations and background checks.
- Provision of relevant paperwork and admin including all contracts, utility notifications, deposits.
- Industry-leading letting efficiency, with an average rental time of seven days and a waiting list of eager tenants.
Our most popular and comprehensive service, our property managers will oversee every aspect of the letting and maintainance of your property, and ensure the best possible yields.
- Monthly rent collection, securing deposits via DPS, management of arrears and handling all other income and expenditure.
- Day-to-day property upkeep, dealing with all tenant enquiries and needs and organising trusted tradesmen if necessary.
- Providing a stable source of income via our Guaranteed Rent Scheme, whereby rent will be paid regardless of occupancy.
- The full tenant-finding service as detailed above, plus preparations for end-of-tenancy and re-letting for a smooth transition.
- Ensuring the property is in line with ever-changing legislation, and obtaining all neccessary health and safety certification.
- Constant re-evaluation of your asset base, reviewing yields and portfolio performance to ensure maximum profit.